|Country of manufacture||China|
is a colorless or slightly greenish, crystalline free-flowing powder, soluble in water, acids, alkalis, insoluble in organic solvents. It is shestiosnovnoy strong acid. With inorganic bases and organic salt forms. In a broad pH range forms stable complexes with metal cations.
Density: 1.33 g / cm³. Melting point: 200 ° C (decomposes).
Chemical formula: C 3 H 12 NO 9 P 3
Atmp prepared by reacting phosphorus compounds (phosphoric acid, phosphorus trichloride or monometilfosfita) with ammonia and formaldehyde in an aqueous medium.
. Application atmp
NTF acid is used:
- in the oil industry as a regulator of the physico-chemical properties of drilling and grouting mortars, as an inhibitor of scale in the process of oil production;
- in construction as a retarder setting time of concrete mixtures in the production of monolithic and precast concrete;
- in power as scale inhibitors in a variety of heat exchangers;
- in the pulp and paper industry in the bleaching of pulp of all kinds on helatatsii stage.
Using the NTF-acid and its salts as the active principle in the scale inhibitor of sulfate and carbonate salts allow to completely prevent scaling in the equipment of wells and heat exchangers units thermochemical oil dehydration and desalting.
When drilling is effective in reducing the viscosity of natural muds, while remaining stable for a long . time
is also used in the production of in-situ concrete in the conditions of a dry hot climate; in the construction of massive monolithic structures; in the preparation of concrete mixes, transported over long distances.
- Retentive mobility of up to 6 hours, with an average temperature of 20 ° the C;
- plasticizing effect;
- effective for all types of cement, including vysokoalyuminatnyh;
- does not cause corrosion of the reinforcement,
- low cost of supplements compared to peers.
Recommended dosage : 0.02 ... 0.15% by weight of cement.