All categories

Polymeric sleeves (bags) for storage of grain and forages

Compare
Add to selected
Share   ID: 1056108:7655625
Buy Polymeric sleeves (bags) for storage of grain and forages
In stock
12365 UAH
Order
Description
  • Country of manufactureGermany
Text is translated automaticallyThis translation is a automatic and is designed for your convenience only.Original language

Polymeric sleeves are applied at the agricultural and forage enterprises to the bookmark on storage of all types of the silo, senazh, grain fodder and food, the press of sugar beet, waste of the brewing industry, etc.

Principle of technology.
Technology essence - storage of grain without access of air (oxygen). This goal is achieved by creation in the plastic sleeve of the environment where thanks to process of breath of grain, insects and microorganisms the players of the atmosphere are changed – oxygen level due to its substitution by carbon dioxide decreases. As air exchange with external environment is closed, there is the preservation of grain in the environment of carbon dioxide which is ideal natural preservative. At the same time all insects and wreckers perish in 10-20 days. The prepared forages keep the quality characteristics during all storage time. At this method of storage of forages, losses are minimized.

Three-layered polymeric sleeves are the modern hi-tech product made by method of three-layered extrusion with layer-by-layer differentiated modification. Layers are inseparable, each of layers is made of different polymers with different additives and stabilizers, for example the ultra-violet additive interferes with harmful effects of UF of the component of the sunlight on the stored products, the additive of the metallotsin (mLL) does material stronger and elastic. The original design of material provides its increased mechanical durability, absolute impermeability, elasticity, in combination with absolute ecological purity of the product.

These agricultural sleeves are made only from high-quality 100% of primary raw materials on the modern equipment.

White color from the outer side prevents the sleeve from heating, black color of inside does not pass the sunlight that interferes with damage of the stored product.

LLC Company Plazma delivers:

Sleeves for storage of grain of 2,7 m x 60 m - 235 microns thick, production Germany (RKW Agril GmbH & Co.KG Plant), at the price of 495 euros for piece. Delivery within 25 days. Payment terms - 100% the advance payment.

Sleeves for storage of Pacifil grain (Brazil):
- 2,74 m x 61 m - 225 microns thick (the volume of 330 cbm) - 613,8 dale. for piece;
- 2,74 m x 61 m - 240 microns thick (the volume of 330 cbm) - 650,1 dales. for piece;
- 3 m x 76 m - 240 microns thick (the volume of 450 cbm) - 895,4 dale. for piece.
Delivery within 50 days. The advance payment - 70% by transfer of the order in production, the remaining balance - 30% at shipment.;
All prices are specified including VAT. Delivery from the warehouse of the Supplier is performed at the expense of the Buyer.

Benefits.
Use of sleeves will allow:
- reduce time of harvesting and optimize costs for cleaning;
- reduce the losses connected with postponement or the tightening of harvest;
- it is essential to lower investment costs and terms of project implementation;
- create the "dimensionless" hose elevator, filling and which efficiency are always close to maximum;
- lower depreciation costs on grain procurement/storage;
- adjust logistics of the side job and drying thanks to the possibility of storage of grain with the humidity exceeding admissible limits for a period of up to 2-3 months without risk of damage of grain;
- provide more exact sorting of grain;
- exclude the costs connected with ventilation and fumigation of grain.

LLC Company Plazma performs deliveries of modern packaging materials for storage of agricultural products, such as polymeric sleeves (bags), silage and senazhny (agrostreych) films, agrofabric, twine senovyazalny in terms and for reasonable prices, on conditions, profitable to you.

Photos
  • Polymeric sleeves (bags) for storage of grain and forages
  • polimernye_rukava_meshki_dlya_hraneniya_zerna_i
  • Would you like to see more pictures?

    Send inquiry
Buy polymeric sleeves (bags) for storage of grain and forages
Order
Polymeric sleeves (bags) for storage of grain and forages
12365UAH
Order
Or contact the seller
Try to describe briefly the essence of your question to the seller (at least 20 symbols)
Go backin section "Polymer sleeves"
for
by the goods
Your message must contain at least 20 symbols. The message must not be more than 2000 symbols.
Obligatory field is not filled
The field is wrongly filled
The field is wrongly filled
Compare0
ClearSelected items: 0