- Country of manufactureRussia
The minimum scope of supply from 25 kg
represents powder of white color with grayish or beige shade, it is well soluble in water, acids, alkalis, methanol and ethanol.
Chemical formula: C2H8O7P2
Use of oksietilidenfosfonovy acid.
OEDF acid is applied:
- in the oil-extracting industry as the scale inhibitor;
- as the scale inhibitor for hot water supply with open water intake;
- in the chemical and textile industry as complexing agent;
- as complexing agent, the scale inhibitor in water reverse cooling systems of the industrial enterprises and thermal power plants, in loop systems of heat supply, in hot water supply, and also as reagent for salt sedimentation otmyvka on different industrial facilities;
- in pulp and paper industry in the course of whitening of cellulose of all views of helatation stages.
From the point of view of biology and agrochemistry of OEDFK has the greatest advantages among all available kompleksonat:
- on the structure it is closest to the natural kompleksonata on the basis of polyphosphates having the main fragment - P-O-P-, and OEDFK has fragment - P-C-P-;
- under the influence of light of OEDFK decays on leaves of plants to acetates and phosphates. The last are used as food;
- OEDFK is also growth regulator, possesses antimicrobic and anti-virus properties;
- range of work of kompleksonat on the basis of OEDFK completely blocks the sizes pH of all soils and nutritious solutions and there corresponds pH=4-11;
- kompleksonata on the basis of OEDFK prevent formation of slightly soluble salts (calcium carbonates) in pipelines of nutritious systems of greenhouse facilities and promote decrease in salinization of crushed stone.